Spencer Berry's Breath - Let's Play Yo-Yo - Ep. 007

Hey folks! Here is Let’s Play Yo-Yo Episode 007! :smiley: I finally got around to learning Breath by Spencer Berry, which in all honesty is a totally awesome trick, but to be equally honest it wasn’t as hard as I expected it to be, however the tutorial had me close to throwing my laptop through the window if that’s any consolation… Regardless, glad I’ve finally learned it!

I hope you guys enjoy me being frustrated in this week’s episode of Let’s Play Yo-Yo. I’m looking for johnnie delvalle trick suggestions for next week. I feel like really torturing myself this next time.

3 Likes

Augie fash
Dude I have to say you are my new fav the forte video was sick I am buying it as soon as its out

1 Like

Wow, I’m pretty darn excited to see this :slight_smile:

And after the next one, you should try the trick I posted on Paprika xD

YESSS, and it’s not the best tutorial and it’s a long trick :smiley:

I recently came up with an even longer more complicated insane trick. I plan to showcase it sometime soon.

And also! Mike, you should try that grind I posted too!

This is my new favorite video. Awesome.

Aything longer than ladder escape isn’t even a trick it’s a combo :stuck_out_tongue: your trick is just a full blown combo and if you made a longer one it’s basically a whole routine xD

Is this video still up somewhere? I’m thinking about learning Breath and wanted to see Mike do it.

4 Likes

It’s marked as private so it’d be a simple change if @anon17117379 still has access to the channel it’s hosted at.

Breath and Enigma are two Spencer Berry tricks I’ve been meaning to learn so it’d be great if the video could be public or unlisted again!

2 Likes

Here is a video of spencer doing it with a slowmo , not sure if this helps but I hope it does. Spencer berry is one of my favorites .

6 Likes

I know cabin tutorials have a video for enigma Charles is the one teaching it. I enjoyed it alot wish Spencer had more tuts out there

1 Like

I forgot about the 365 yoyo tricks video of Spencer doing Breath. Now I am convinced that part of the secret to the original trick, done by the maestro himself, is underlighting.

That is a super dope trick! What a cool flow

1 Like