Lost Spencer Berry tricks

While looking around on the yoyo wiki, I found a list of tricks that were created by Spencer Berry . Unfortunately, after trying to search for these tricks, I was unable to find quite a few of them. The only remnants of these tricks that exist on the internet that I could find are in this website, but nearly every video no longer exists. I have made this forum post to ask if anyone knows one of these lost tricks and would be willing to upload a video of them preforming it, or if anyone knows of a preexisting video showing one of them.

The list of tricks I have found videos for:
Breeze
Breath
Laceration
Enigma
Rancid Milk
Adam Brewster Won
Cataclysm
Havoc
Wonder Woman
Ragnarok
Liquidizer
A Chasmatic Combo

The list of tricks I have not found and am particularly curious about:
Curdled Mayonnaise (FOUND)(4:23)
Rogue
Inhale (FOUND)
Shepard (FOUND)

If you are able to find any of the tricks listed in the list above or listed in the aforementioned website, please reply!

Edit: All the videos on the 365 trick site do still exist! Spencer says they will consider reuploading them (without the music) in the future. Thanks for the help everyone!

13 Likes

Curdled Mayo is at 4:23 of this video https://archive.sector-y.com/videos/clip_vids/Spindox%201-13-01.avi

5 Likes

I think a lot of these were filmed for @unklesteve 365 YoYo Tricks (by Spencer). Maybe he still has those videos as they got taken down at some point due to music issues with vimeo.

7 Likes

Inhale and Shepard are in this video.

Rogue was only released for the 365 tricks project, I think. But you can also see him do part of it on Brandon Jackson’s Throw 2008 DVD.

5 Likes

the video doesn’t seem to open for me

Thanks!

Really cool video

I sent Spencer an email asking about it and they said they do still have the videos. Said they might upload them without the music in the future.

3 Likes

:sob:

I have all of the 365 videos saved. But can’t post them anywhere, they’ll just get taken down b/c of copyright.

I thought I heard once Steve was working on redoing them without the music.

4 Likes

this sounds like a job for archive.org or some other entity where it’s nonprofit in nature

or a google drive link that you DM people so they can remove the audio and upload it :smiley:

edit: unless this is a case where spencer/steve doesn’t want it redistributed

2 Likes

I’ve sent Jake and David both of their videos that they made. There are just a lot of files and they take up a lot of space.

I run yoyoarchive.org, I haven’t reached out to Steve. But I’d remove the audio and host them on our YouTube if he ever wanted.

That’s actually one of the projects we want to do. We have a lot of videos saved, among everyone working on the site. Some of the videos have never been released, eventually we’ll reach out to all the creators to see about releasing them.

6 Likes

Spencer sent me the video for rogue but specifically asked me to not share it. If you want to upload them I would ask Spencer first

2 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t post them unless Steve and everyone involved gave their approval.

Last I talked to Spencer he mentioned wanting to record them all as instructionals with a better camera. Not sure if he’s still planning that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the love, I’m definitely planning to re-upload the 365 videos in some sort of archive, just trying to find the time, energy, and structure.

15 Likes

If worst comes to worst I can always still upload them on my dropbox. Hell, I’ll take out the audio of em too.

I remember approaching you on this a few years ago Spencer, lol,. looks like others want to see your yoyo tricks too :slight_smile:

ps- I still love the trick Ragnarok.

2 Likes