Speed or laidback

I said speed but I like doing both, and I think everyone else does too

2 Likes

Laidback 100% without a single doubt in my mind.
I respect speed as I can only imagine how much dedication it took to master the tricks to that point…but holy heck laidback looks so satisfying and enjoyable to watch!

#BroCrush …this guy is one of the coolest laidback throwers I’ve seen. haha I probably gush about him too much…but I can’t get over it! xP
@hobbygod

He’s so damned satisfying to watch!

So yes…to answer your question…I’d be completely down with yo reviews from a laid-back player who isn’t into speed.

6 Likes

Laid back and smooth is way more interesting to me. Speed combos look stressful and yoyo isn’t about stress to me.

3 Likes

I have a few reviews actually. Theyre not the best, but there are afew

3 Likes

Who the heck is going to do a yoyo review if they don’t even throw? This is a stupid debate

2 Likes

I know plenty of people who already have.

I am looking for the shock value that is presented when they realize what they have. That my friend is priceless. Who said anything about a debate.

Like what, “omg I can’t believe this is a yoyo!?” kind of response, followed by them performing hit the dog on concrete and lacking the command for him to come back? Sure I’d watch a video like that, but I’d hardly call it a yoyo review.

5 Likes

Who are you talking about?

3 Likes

This is funny :joy:

Where can I find this video

2 Likes

Video please!

It’s ok to have neophobia. The neo referring to new players.

If anyone should do a video about this, it’s you.

Go find a beginner and give them one of your favourite and most pristine throws and get him to perform it.

2 Likes

I do this on the daily basis. I also don’t really have a prized possession(prestige) yoyo. I abuse yoyos more than I abuse women bro.

1 Like

I am also really busy and it is starting to become a bother. Every 15 minutes, really. Sounds like a good idea though. I really lack time for filming. My job thinks I am chatting with my other job right now because that’s what I told them. Hahaha! I love these chats though.

1 Like