South Florida Yoyo Club and Meet

Do you still plan on hosting Saturdays.

Is this still a thing? I’m looking to join :star_struck:

1 Like

Unfortunately it is not. Closest meet is the Central Florida one. They will be meeting soon in September I believe. If we get enough people, we could potentially start the mee back up down here in South Florida.

Yo, I’m from Tampa here, lemme know where and what time and day, and I’ll see if I can come!

Central FL? Isn’t that the Orlando Yoyo Club

1 Like

We changed the name to Central Florida Yoyo Club. @Raindog3030 set up a meeting for September 18th.

3 Likes

Ill put it on my calender

1 Like

Which place is it at? Cause on the map it show the Eo Inn and the Persimmon Hollow Brewing Co.

1 Like

I think it is the brewing company. My wife and I might go and take our new proto bimetal, proto Elysium, and the Vow so you guys can try it out!

3 Likes

I hope we can find enough people! I’m trying to get my buddy into the hobby and I could use tips and whatever and I just generally want to join the community! Central FL is just too far unfortunately :sob:

1 Like

oh awesome, if I go (wont be able to drink tho) maybe u could inform me about some things on designing a yoyo and prototyping, I’ve been wanting to do that forever. I used to know how to design a yoyo in AutoCad, but I forgot and the tutorial website I had used mysteriously disappeared on me and I can’t find it.

1 Like

Definitely! Send me a PM!

1 Like

This isn’t a drinking specific event, a brewery is just a welcoming spot for a gathering.

2 Likes

They’re all in the same building, we’ll be using the brewery. They have a very nice open area towards the back and are family friendly!

Looking forward to seeing y’all there!

3 Likes