Sorry about the delays!

I have talked more than once about sending another run of yoyos to YoyoExpert.

I have every intention of doing so, and despite my best efforts I haven’t found a solid and unbroken block of time in stick to sink my teeth in doing so.

Between an extremely busy job and young family I find it nearly impossible every other month except over January where I have a holiday break.

I will make a run of yoyos in this time for YoyoExpert. It will hopefully be either a run of Buttons or Blood Cells. I have made some revisions to both models and they play better than ever. I can’t decide which to make at this stage. Give me your preference below if you like.

Expect something to be in the works and shipped off to YYE by the end of January 2021.

Thankyou for your patience, especially @AndreBoulay and @YoYoExpertGarrett. You guys are top blokes, and I’m sorry thus far for underdelivering.

Thanks to the whole community for bearing with me. Something will be heading to the US very early next year!

22 Likes

I like to think we understand that unlike a metal yoyo “one man shop” that makes a design then sends it off for prototype and eventually manufacture, you do all of this yourself. On a lathe, one at a time. With a full time job that pays the bills. And a family who love want to spend time with you.

Don’t stress about yoyos. Hobbies and toys are supposed to be fun, not drudgery.

13 Likes

So I’m uncertain now whether I should make Bloodcells or Buttons. Both have something to offer.

3 Likes

I personally would like a button. Maybe a few different wood options like this last caveman drop.

Making wooden yoyos is truly an art form - and art can’t be mass produced. It’s the beauty of it and everyone understands that! Its what makes them so special! :heart:

12 Likes

Ideally, I’d like to make a run of Bloodcells and Buttons to send in. I just might be able to do it with a bit of hard work.

2 Likes