Some people yoyo in the dry, I yoyo in the wet..

Don’t tell me what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I do xD…

Na, just kiddin’

I meant that after a few days of throwing in the shower, if I get bored of it, I will take it outside and flatten it…

lol makes sense I just thought it would be funny for some reason if you were doing this all in the shower…

i thought this was doing to be about the dry ywet

I’ve done that before, landed a Brent stole too.

Yes, I do have issues :stuck_out_tongue:

This comment is the only reason why I would try this…

I can do it.

yoyospirit that was not very nice, this thread will be locked when i wake up tomorrow. :frowning:

How is what yoyospirit said being negative? I thought it was funny…

Lol it’s not even negative… maybe inappropriate but you guys are too uptight about it.

1 Like

That was in no way shape or form rude. And what says he meant that part? For all you know he could have meant your tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

Waat? I meant the big toe :wink:

On a serious note, are you guys friken kidding me?

You go into the shower with a yo-yo…

Wat…

I’m gonna try it right now,…

I did this, ruined my PSG, but it was worth it.

Correct me if i’m wrong : I think there was a misunderstanding there… i guess maddog thought that yoyospirit was just being negative about the whole idea of showering with a yoyo and i think he didn’t get the sarcasm in his comment

Remember you are bound by good taste, to stick to the yoing… No Gravity pulls in the shower!

And no Wolf costumes.

1 Like

Negative might not have been the correct word.

He is taking this simple question statement off track and obviously dirty.

Of course he could mean Big Toe, or Tounge. But that’s not what most will think once they read it…

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is one of the first things I saw when I woke up and I almost died