Some deals- PRICE DROP!

I ship from Spain. If somehow you are there, shipping is 5.5$. If you are on other countries, it can be from 10$ to 15$. Pricing includes insurance, tracking ID and PayPal g&s fees(payment is only via Paypal). If you take all of them, 15$ discount, if you take 2, 7.5$ discount. I’m also open to trades(I like competition oriented yoyos and bimetals). Feel free to ask for more detailed photos or any questions or make me offers:). *Due to the current situation I might not be able to ship straight away(90% sure I’ll be able to ship within a week)

Recess Komodo: NMTBS with box( 9.8 smooth to be safe).It is like new, but has an ultra small mark under the ano(from the factory) that I can’t capture on screen. I’d say it is 9.8 smooth, if not dead smooth, just to be safe. Comes with a 10 ball hybrid bearing. sold!

-Yoyofficer Yacare: Near mint(8/10 smooth). It has small marks on the body(from being carried I guess).Nothing you will notice or will affect playability. As for smoothness, it has noticiable fingernail vibe that you’ll slightly notice during grinds. In the string you’ll notice the vibe if you pay attention, but nothing that bothers me. Just replaced the response with pink sochi pads(really good pads imo) 20$

-Iyoyo Iceberg: Near mint (8.5/10 smoothness). Small scratches over the rim from being picked up. 2 small dings shown! Sold:)IMG_20200315_124835|375x500 . As for smoothness, it has noticiable vibe on the fingernail and a bit on fingergrinds. Surprisingly, it is really smooth on the string(just a very slight vibe in the end, you shouldn’t feel it at all while playing it). 3Sold!

cbcf812630b512bcdf215986da73e3fbe86cfad6_2_750x1000

4 Likes

Do you have any bi-metal shutters you would like to sell or trade.

I don’t, sorry. If you are interested on any throws mentioned in this post let me know!

The Iceberg is thirty correct?

Yeah!

Would you prefer to discuss this over DMs?

What does DM stand for sorry.

Sent you one. It means direct message

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Iceberg pending!!-No longer xD

Buuuump

Due to the coronavirus, I’m probably not going to be able to ship till it gets better in Spain:)

no way. I want my money back then I cant wait that long. No, wait ive not bought any thing off you.

im sorry.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bump!

Bump:)

1 Like

Bump+iceberg sold:)

That iceberg was a great deal, surprised it wasn’t snatched up faster than that.

1 Like

Bump:)

Bump, and Komodo sold!!