FS: [Sold] - New iceberg, VaporMotion, 7075 Mercy 4, Polymer

Sold

Selling another batch of yoyos that I don’t throw very often. After a second thought I guess I could sell them separately. They are:

· iYoYo Iceberg (new version): the wider one. 8/10 smooth. With original bearing. Near mint. $35
· MagicYoyo x C3 Vapormotion: 8/10 smooth. With a concave full ceramic bearing. Response pad replaced. $20
· AceYo 7075 Mercy 4: B-grade. 6/10 smooth. With a concave bearing. This one has some visible vibe. However there’s barely any string vibe so it still plays good. Near mint. $25
· YokuDesign Polymer: 7/10 smooth. With a YYR economic DS bearing. I would consider this as B-grade as well. This has some tiny sign of use. $25
· I’ll also add some MarkMont string to it as a gift.

Shipping is $15 to the U.S. and $10 within Canada.
Free shipment if you buy 3 or more.
If you get all of them then I could do $89 shipped.

Something to be aware:
Due to the nature of the hybrid yoyo, the iceberg & vapermotion are louder than the bi-metal ones. Also I don’t have the original boxes for any of them. Last, they are used yoyos so please expect some sign of use (although I didn’t notice much).

DM me if you are interested or need more information!

Thanks!

1 Like

Bump :raised_hands:

Price dropped. Bump

DM’d you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bump :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.