Solemn_kaizoku feedback

first transaction on the site and great intro for me into the community! I’m new and he gave me a new string to try by surprise! Yoyo was packed v well and happy to say I’m hooked on this site now :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy

Excellent transaction with @Solemn_Kaizoku

Very transparent and accurate. Communicated well and replied promptly. Shipped fast and packed well.

10/10

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks man! It was a pelasure.

1 Like

I had a recent transaction with @Solemn_Kaizoku and it was excellent. Very trustworthy seller with fast shipping and great communication. Had an issue with the throw I purchased that was out of our control but we talked and settled with no problems at all. 10/10 seller. Thanks again!

Thank you for the quick responses and for being reasonable as we sorted things out!

1 Like

Just got my new throw from @Solemn_Kaizoku and it was very positive. Very informative and kept me up to speed with tracking. Very clear and conservative on the condition of the throw, and it’s absolutely wonderful. Way better than I was imagining. Would work with SK again for sure. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! The pleasure was mine.

1 Like

Bought a CzechPoint Pivot from @Solemn_Kaizoku. It’s beautiful, I love it! Also came with a friendly note. :+1:

1 Like

Glad you like it! Thanks for bearing with me on the shipping given the holiday and winter weather.

1 Like

Bought 2 yoyos from @Solemn_Kaizoku and am very happy with my purchase! He communicated quickly and clearly and packed the throws very well to keep them protected during shipping. The condition of the yoyos fit his description. Great seller, would buy from again! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for grabbing both! Hope they treat you well.