SOLD - Yoyofriends SS Koi

SOLD!

Selling my SS Koi. Yoyo is in fantastic condition with no damage, and very few if any handling marks on the raw SS. After the initial honey moon period I just have not been reaching for this throw, so I think it needs to go to a new home.

Yoyo includes all original packaging, 2 spare concave D sized bearings, and is loaded with a Dif-e-Yo Konkave D bearing (bought before YYF sent out the spare bearings). I can’t find the original flat bearing it shipped with sadly.

$100 shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS, G&S fees included.

8 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump and a price drop, $140 shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS, G&S fees included.

2 Likes

Bump and one more price drop, $130 shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS, G&S fees included.

2 Likes

Bump and a final price drop, today only. $100 Shipped USPS Priority to the CONUS, G&S fees included.

If it doesn’t sel today I’m going to just keep it.

4 Likes

Interested in any trade?

2 Likes

There are only a few yoyos I’m looking for at the moment. If you’ve got a Saturday Market Black Canon from Markmont., or Clear Noah from Atmos Projects then I’d be very interested in working out a trade, otherwise not really.

1 Like

This seems like an awesome deal. Really surprised no one has jumped on it yet!

1 Like

Ok. Thanks anyway. Cool looking yoyo, but I can’t take it today.

1 Like

I’m very tempted, but I’m hoping to maybe score one of the new blue ones. If I can’t…

3 Likes

I have a feeling the recently announced colorways that @zslane is talking about has something to do with it lol. Also a lot of yoyos just aren’t selling right now :/, market is rough

3 Likes

I have no interest in grabbing a second (even if I sell this one), but those Rainbow acidwash ones, good god lol

1 Like

I really like the raw SS look. I’m sure the new color ways will be gorgeous, though! I’d jump on this myself since it’s such a good deal, but I reallllly shouldn’t spend any more money on yo-yos until I get paid again lol.

It looks like the SS Kois runs $150+ new, so I hope someone sees your post and jumps on the deal. Even with a rough market, it’s crazy to think dropping the price 33% on a popular throw hasn’t moved it!

2 Likes

Sold! Thanks all!

3 Likes