Bump price reduced

3 Likes

wow that is dirt cheap.

2 Likes

available?

1 Like

Is this gone yet?

2 Likes

Whoever buys it is getting near b grade price – it’s a steal.

It’s pending.

1 Like

If it doesn’t work out message me back

Thank heavens. I was thinking about it (and I already have one).

3 Likes

I seem to be getting the runaround. I don’t like namedropping so I wont, but I will likely never entertain any buyers outside the USA in the future. (Update to avoid confusion. I will likely not ship outside the USA, so long as you wish to have it shipped to a USA address then I don’t mind where the buyer actually lives)

Serious buyers only please. No haggling/finalizing deals on social media. Forum only.

I will be messaging those interested in order of appearance in my inbox. If the deal falls through again I will be putting this back into my collection because I’m tired of people playing games.

1 Like

wow, hold on my young man. You’ve been playing “paypal f&f” with a 2 month old forum account, without your real name, and I actually went to your paypal email to send you the money, and it doesn’t show your name? well, you’re pretty pissed off for wanting someone to send you $275 right away, without a guarantee or feedback here on the forum.

1 Like

Dont bother. I already found a serious buyer. Thank you for your time but it’s already sold.

I hope it really gets to whoever is buying it, “rad”.

It will. Feedback Thread for Rad

I see some pretty big red flags here

1. huge price drop
  2. requesting F&F only
  3. lashing out at a potential buyer
  4. feedback only as a buyer, not a seller

At least offer the option for G&S if the buyer covers the fees

3 Likes

I don’t mind paying a little more to get g&s insurance. You’re already paying so much for a Ti throw I would assume you would want to have that peace of mind.

I’ll be sure to leave feedback once it’s received.

Edit:

Yes I covered the sellers PayPal fees

4 Likes

well, that’s what i was talking about. When I went to make the payment, I saw that it didn’t show the real name of the same, and request f&f directly like this? no photo, paypal email not suggestive, and underestimating someone who lives outside your country as “entertainment”. Anyway, with these attitudes, I really hope his long life here on the forum, because if it continues this way, it won’t last so long.

I can slash prices as I like. Which benefits buyers.

I can request whatever payment I wish. It’s up to the buyer if they wish to purchase under stated conditions.

I didn’t lash out at anyone.

I’m newer to the forum so my feedback is minimal, but have been a part of the community since 2006, and I mostly hold onto the things I buy.

The next time I am selling something in a hurry I will make sure to state so in bold font as to not offend folks that like to take their time.

I didn’t underestimate anyone. I gave you an opportunity to make the purchase, and my message implied that it was time sensitive. I do apologize for being in a hurry, but that is the only thing I apologize for. If people wish to fabricate things and start drama please find someone else to do so with.