Sold please archive - FS: OG General yo 5 star

Due to needing to visit my grandfather as soon as possible, I am needing to sell my most beloved. No regrets though because seeing Gramps is worth far more, and gas prices suck so this has to go. If you know how much I love General yo, then you know how much I love my Grandfather.

The only mark on it is a tiny line from my fingernail which does not break the anodizing. It is General yo smooth.

Only 100 made and these rarely come available, took me ages to get this one.

Last one sold at $225. Gonna take offers through Thursday unless I can come up with the funds another way. I will be in town to ship this Friday the 25th, my day off.

It has one fresh pad and blue RTV and responds perfectly. I will include a new set of pads and some alpha line so that you can set it up however you would like.

6 Likes

Nooo!!!

1 Like

:cry: I’m so sad right now…

1 Like

Dude, I gotta thank you as well, you are helping make this trip happen with your purchases

4 Likes

To save your dearly beloved, I’d help and throw some cash your way, especially for something rare and so near and dear to you.

5 Likes

Totally kind of you and thank you, but I’m good with just selling her off. I’ve got a nice collection of General yo still and two less valuable 5 stars to keep me smiling

3 Likes

If I didn’t just get a 3000 dollars vet bill I’d be all over this. A piece of history that I hope goes to a loving home. Good luck with the sale

1 Like

Someone help my man Kretz out!

If I can swing it with the wife, I’d be willing to buy it for awhile until you inevitability want it back. :rofl:

1 Like

Going to take offers through Thursday unless I get an offer I can’t refuse. Gives me time to try and make cash elsewhere to keep.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump.

1 Like

Got one offer for $100 which I politely declined.

I’m just surprised that that was the only offer. I likely will fund the trip on credit and keep which is probably the best scenario. I just don’t like credit and prefer to be free if that kind of doubt.

This leads me to believe that us General yo fans are a small club, and those in said club either have what they want and others don’t have the funds to buy this in the $200 range, which I most definitely understand.

I’ll keep this up until Thursday night and if no good, will go keep and that’s probably for the best.

5 Likes

I think it’s because of the kinda recent 5 star remake, and the BST being kinda dead lately unless it’s a Japanese powerhouse type of yoyo.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Hey now…, the forum BST is Not dead…. Yes at times it seems to slow down…. But you must be vigilant and check-in from time to time( or find out the throw you wanted was posted….but someone else nabbed it before you!!)

1 Like

My best to Kretz. Offer made. This yoyo is a grail to me.

9 Likes

Sold, thank you eternalmetal

10 Likes