Sochi Loop Spinners are back in New Colors and Light ups!

Sochi_Looper_Feature

Sochi_Looper2_Feature

The Sochi Loop Spinner is a new 2A model designed in collaboration with Asia Pacific 2A Champion Yi Cheng Hao.

The Loop Spinner is the second yoyo collaboration released by Sochi, which specializes in strings, parts and accessories. It features a fixed gap with metal spacers and a starburst response that are reliable, long lasting and requires minimal maintenance. No tinkering or tweaking to get the Loop Spinner working to your liking, just take it out of the box and you can get right to looping!

Orange-White-Cap-Sochi-Looper Orange-White-Cap-Sochi-Looper-2 Orange-White-Cap-Sochi-Looper-3

The Loop Spinner’s design is based on the current needs of competition 2A players, with a longer spin-time than most 2A yoyos and an ease of use that makes it a perfect choice for any skill level!

318821823_468719358724544_2011676370187202167_n

Loop_Spinner_Light_Kit_Feature

You can also get your Favorite Sochi Loopers now w/ the LED Light Kit!
With the Light Kit set up inside it adds about 5 grams!

318531404_546191243692463_6541695575278531295_n

10 Likes

I was looking at this telling myself I don’t need more loopers I really don’t but light up loopers…. Fine you sold me André…

4 Likes

On previous sochi looping yoyos only one side had the batteries and lights.
Is this yoyo different, Do both sides of the yoyo light up?

1 Like

Specs say size C bearing?

I’d like to know this as well. @AndreBoulay ?

1 Like

Couldn’t resist the pink ones

1 Like

Oops sorry about that :sweat_smile: - It is the same size bearing that fits in the Loop 720’s! - Will update in a moment!

2 Likes

The Light kit is only on one side! - Since the yo-yo is an imperial shape it does not effect the balance as much as you would think!

2 Likes

Awesome! I pocked one up last year. I was skeptical because i already have 720’s and they are very identical but the Sochi feels more solid and balanced in the air for some reason, i can loop like crazy with it. Glad i can grab another in a cool two tone. Keep it loopy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks. Do the normal ones and the light ups seem to be the same yoyo except for the lights? I’m wondering if you could make ones that have lights one both sides if you bought enough.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if you can turn the light kit on and off or remove it? @YoYoExpert

2 Likes

I love the pink with clear caps but none of the other colors pair well for half swaps other than the pink with white caps…

1 Like

Ohh if caps could be removed could add more lights

1 Like

These look incredible. I have no idea how well they play, but I’d learn 2a just to play with these.

2 Likes

just ordered 2 clear with white caps

2 Likes