Sochi is now at YoYoExpert!

All your favorite Sōchí. products are now available at YoYoExpert! Strings, bearings, pads, axles - They’ve got everything you need to setup your yo-yo right!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/all/sochi

14 Likes

I feel they are just a little over hyped. But they do make good stuff that is for sure

3 Likes

Yoooooo

3 Likes

Their string is my favorite bulk poly right now. I only ever so slightly prefer it to Vines and fat kitty though.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the pink pads?

1 Like

happiness noises

3 Likes

How would you compare them to Slackies?

2 Likes

The red refers to the dark pink right?

1 Like

Anyone tried their bearings yet? Kinda expensive considering the competition (Boss Rage, Airetic Choice, etc)

1 Like

I have one in my Wanker and I cannot discern any difference between it and and every other decent bearing I have. I’m no pro of course, but they are fine. Boss and Airetic are grooved though, right?And my Sochi bearing is not.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re grooved (just my preference) but more meant the quality. Guess Boss Ripper would have probably been a more appropriate comparison.

1 Like

Is the red the same as the dark pink from their store? and the pink bubblegum pink? Not sure with the lighting of the photos.
@YoYoExpertGarrett

2 Likes

They labeled it red, but it’s really a dark pink.

2 Likes

When is the next 10 pack restock?

Im gonna buy a gold black wangle sopn but i do want to put some sochi fat in the cart

3 Likes

Hhnnnngggggg

1 Like

@YoYoExpertGarrett that’s what i’m sayin’

1 Like