socal yoyo championships

It’s just 1a and X division.

OH MY GOSH I AM UP AT 5:30AM IN THE MORNING!!! I had to wake up this early in order to be able to drive 200mi to Rancho Mirrage! Why can’t the comp start at 12:00! :smiley: Well, good news, I am goin to SoCal. Yeah. Oh, and I got a new video cam with a tripod! I will bring it! Hope to see all you guys there. Yawn. Yawn. Cough. Yawn. ;D

YAYYN :smiley:
Almost timee.
Im bringing like 6 people.

JUST woke up. Lmao. Can’t wait.

FunFunFunFunFun. Competing was awesome. I screwed up 3 times though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I left the contest with a Stargazer V1 and a B-Grade Dv888.

i got one of luke’s 5stars.

it was weird seeing what everyone looks like in person. JUMP, you may have been the most different than i expected.

IT WAS AWESOME. :smiley:
woo.
I competed but I sucked haha.
Video up soon.

OK, how in the world did you know I was Jump???

Btw, who were you?

I left without my aquarius
and I left with a metal,888x,raider,projam,freehand 2,duncan shirt,string cutter,yoyo holder,and heavy cream

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs198.snc3/20537_1227309965198_1302512306_30584991_8230083_n.jpg

well JUMP, you see i went into the past and were there the day of your birth and i am actually the one who made you start yoyoing. your welcome. son.

jk

Samad pointed you out.

i was the kid who didn’t compete with curly hair and the blue save death shirt who mostly shadowed Luke and alec. i wish i entered the ladder. i would could have won that.