So...PNWR?

Anyone hear anything from the NYYL about the PNWR? I sent a question to them a week back and it’s just been crickets from them. I’m wanting to go to a competition, especially one in my backyard at the Seattle Armory.

1 Like

Seattle! April 22nd!!

2 Likes

I saw that on the website but if you look directly underneath the banner it refers to the 2020 dates.

1 Like

I made a post about it a few weeks back and the dude confirmed april 22nd for 2023. At the time he didn’t have a location but i heard it’s back at the seattle center. Can’t confirm though. But def april 22

1 Like

Only this bit was updated on the site. Everything below this is old.

2 Likes

The part below was what I was curious about lolol

Yeah not to worry. It’s old. I checked like 5 months ago lol

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there!

2 Likes

Is there an admission?

1 Like

Yes but there is a chance i signed up for the 2016 competition as a result

Ok ok, cool! This appears to be the most recent thread for the PNWR and HELLO!
I am making a second round of calls tomorrow in an attempt to secure a venue for a meet-up!
I know there may not be much chatter around the event and some may want to stay at home - but I’m new to unresponsive play but an old event organizer in various areas.

I have been looking at meeting area on the WA/OR border near Portland. Feel free to drop me a DM or reply here and I am so open to ideas - I just know space, with the softer the floor the better is most important :smiley:

1 Like

Site has been updated! - Check it out here: Pacific Northwest Regional Yo-Yo Championship – Official Website of PNWR

3 Likes