So Cal Yo-Yo Classes meeting this Saturday Aug. 8

Our first session of the Southern California Yo-Yo Classes was a big success. I saw alot of talent and potential from all the new players who showed up at our first class. We will be having our second meeting this Saturday, August 8, 2009 from 1:00 – 3:00pm at City Plaza in Artesia. Hope you guys can come and hang out and learn something. We’ll have the usual pros around to give you tips and pointers, answer your questions, or just hang out and talk with. All ages and skill levels are welcome.

When: Saturday, August 8, 2009. 1:00 – 3:00pm
Where:
City Plaza
11700 South St.
Artesia, CA 90701

Just like last time, we’ll be situated around the fountain.

too far

By the strangest twist of fate, I’m heading down to O.C. this week. Which is within driving distance.

Maybe.

I wish I lived in California…

I should be rolling down. I’ll try and help and teach tricks I’ll be reppin with Gerard hopefully.

~Yin

Dude what parts of cali are you guys from?

Bay Area, the hella awesome place!

eww not hella thats so stupid its like me saying awsoma or coola or pimpa

least I’m not saying “like” like everytime as if it’s the one adverb, quotative, and discourse particle that rules them all.

i dont say like all the time i was using it in a sentence. me using like all the time would be me saying like when i pause

Keep this to the PM’s guys, and out of the public eye. Lets get back on topic. :wink:

Would you mind if this old dude comes on down to learn some new skillz? I currently have none.

I’m going! :slight_smile:

Not at all - and you won’t be the oldest :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, you guys aren’t really that old.

Brad, you look a lot younger than you actually are.

1 Like

You are such a liar - thanks! ;D

Now where’d I put that Just For Men beard and moustache dye…

of course this is an open invite to all players, i will try to teach to the best of my extents

Really, I never thought you were 45 until I looked in your profile, you look 35-ish or so.