SlimTember Challenge

Lathed Back Designs La’Grange,looks like I’m fighting a bee when I play it.

9 Likes

Taking this boy for a walk today

11 Likes

How the heck did I miss this for 17 days… Ahh!

In fairness. I throw my TMBR Turner almost every day, does that count?

My only other slim is the Zeekio Slim Jim which is super solid, so I’ll try to throw one or the other every day through the month. September is my birthday month so I gotta do the challenges when I can lol

5 Likes

Chopping it up with the Sliver

9 Likes

I don’t remember if I posted this in this thread yet. RBC in gold :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Oops. I apparently staged the exact same photo already…

2 Likes

9 Likes

Throw anywhere you want. It’s a toy. Let the ding set you free!

10 Likes

2 of my 3 weekenders have plenty of love marks, my clear one I play terrible 5A with lol. Theyre even more fun once they’re dinged lol

10 Likes

Gamer light (unresponsive) threw some o-rings in there too and Markmont Black Canon RCS string.

7 Likes

Probably today and the rest of the month I’ll be hanging with the second yoyo (1st round es Legends by YYFACTORY) I’ve had made for the office… they are a big hit and patient love them.
This time i got ProYos, and XTs (still in transit) made by @bjardin and Duncan.
The Proyos came out great! Gonna have to get them in every colored combo eventually :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I didn’t realize they still made ProYos. They came out great!

1 Like

Mantra today.

10 Likes

Who made that Mantra, @TryCatchThrow ? Is that a Jon Gates yoyo?

2 Likes

It is. I got it secondhand. I believe it’s comparable to what he now sells as an OG-OM on his website.

2 Likes

Toe in the line, Pano RCS strings.

9 Likes

This-a-way, That-a-way.

12 Likes

Working on my Sweater Combo with my duncan Proyo :upside_down_face::wink::blush:

8 Likes

Well I’m all set, stuck out of town for the month, all I brought was this and a metal I still haven’t found somewhere in my suitcase.
I am kind of enjoying having less selection, this used to be the best yo-yo I could find, and in many ways it still is. NoJive rocks!

16 Likes

Always a challenge… To Kick Flip or not to Flip, that is the question.

Fixed axel combo

5 Likes