SlimTember Challenge

Monster(One Drop Deep state)

5 Likes

SLIMtember is almost over… whats octobers theme?

4 Likes

How about doctober !! Where we all try to Learn Doc Pops tricks throughout October. It’s just a thought lol :sweat_smile: maybe @DocPop can approve of this :wink:

4 Likes

Titober? there needs to be a mini March though mini and under sized only.

2 Likes

Are people really this adverse to 4A? It’s offstring october…

6 Likes

Exactly. OFFTOBER!

And I’ve been on a doc pop binge for months! Let’s do it… PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!

3 Likes

Spooky season!

6 Likes

I’m not so much adverse as I am tired of picking up my throw…

2 Likes

You can work on WashingMachine style… mix your 4A and your DocPip
In case you don’t know what I’m talking about… check out these 3 videos.

WASHING MACHINE YOYO TRICK by DocPop

WashingMachine 1

WashingMachine 2

WashingMachine 3

3 Likes

1A Everyday

2 Likes

Manta Ray today!

I had been debating picking up a pair of Hurricanes just to get some variety in my looping, but this thread has been repping the ProYos pretty hard. Anyone play the Hurricanes?

6 Likes

I have no idea what is going on here. Is this one string twisted back on itself? Where does he even open that loop from?

4A? You’re brave! l can barely do 1A, lol. 4A is only a spectator sport for me. I might need to find a less challenging October thread to follow., haha.

Unresponsive SlImTemBer today. MY ProYo in my pocket😉

9 Likes

This thing is special.

8 Likes

Pano

8 Likes

Cleaning out my desk drawer…i found this little tiger snake…

Adjustable gap, rubber rims. Henry’s yoyo.

10 Likes

Ok so i have to thank @mable for turning me onto this tut by one of our own forum members @Exmime . I recently been hyping up the old ProYo (if you don’t have one get one with your next purchase! Or pm me I’ll glady ship one to anyone if you pay shipping! Duncan proyosto be clear, with my office logo! Let’s say till the end of SlImTemBer 9/30/2022)

Let’s learn and post this on our ProYos!

7 Likes

Last time I checked, ProYos were $7 at the big box online retailer that shall not be named but also there are no ProYos on YYE :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Apparently you are correct… not sure @AndreBoulay wants to order more proyos… you do what you need. Or my offer stands for the next 3 days.

2 Likes