Skysurveil feedback

Feedback thread! Feedback is much appreciated.

@skysurveil purchased from me . Transaction went smoothly. Would sell to him again in the future !

1 Like

Just got a lovely red VTWO from @skysurveil . Super smooth transaction and speedy delivery. You can count on him! :+1:

1 Like

I purchased a ZGRT Alebrije from @skysurveil, communications were great, shipping was prompt and the package came securely packed. The Alebrije looks amazing and I can’t wait to start throwing.

Don’t hesitate to buy from @skysurveil he’s a stand up guy

1 Like

The homie got me a chainmail counterweight and Fitbit to me F A S T. Recommended seller for sure.

1 Like

Purchased a dunk from @skysurveil communication was great. It was packaged great, would buy from him again!

1 Like

Dont hesitate to deal with @skysurveil . He had what i was looking for and shipped promptly. Great forum member!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @skysurveil and was a good experience. Shipped securely, quickly, and was in great condition. Thank you for everything!

1 Like

Bought an art inhaler from @skysurveil. It was exactly as described. Would definitely buy from again.

1 Like

Excellent seller. Shipped exactly when they said they would and side effects came well packaged.

1 Like