Skyline vs. 888 vs. Dietz

Looking for a high-end, undersized throw. These three seem to be exactly what I’m looking for. Can anyone recommend one over the other, and give reasons why? I recently bought an MVP 2, but it is a bit bigger than what I’m used to (love the feel of my Dv888).
Thanks in advance!

If you like the feel of the DV888, you might want to consider the SPYY Spyder 2 as well. Solid undersized throw.

Yuki

Dietz is my favorite undersized

Dietz, it plays super fast, but stable.

I also have one for sale here:http://www.ebay.com/itm/110964221700?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

That’s right, I feel no shame in self advertising. But seriously, the Dietz rocks, especially with the side effect system.

The dietz and skyline are more stable than 888’s, probably better for competition, but personally I really enjoy the 2011 888 much more. I like organic shapes though.

Thank you all for your input! I’ll probably end up getting the dietz cause I want to try other brands outside of yyf.
Doug77, why do you prefer the 888 even though the others are more stable? Is it just the shape that you like?