Size K Bearing Dimensions? Searching for Full Ceramics

Does anyone have the Dimensions of Size K (Loop720 - CBC Type XS) Bearings?

I am looking for these dimensions so I can source a set of full ceramics.
I only found ceramics from one place that were meant for 720’s, but theyre always sold out.

(Not searching for Hybrids “steel/Ceramic”)

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Why do you want a ceramic bearing for looping? They are generally regarded as unresponsive, which is not really conducive to 2a play as I understand it.

1 Like

It’s how the AA Club Internationals set up on custom Go’s. Which is what im setting up right now.

Size K - A miniature bearing designed for the YoYoFactory Mighty Flea, and is smaller than even an A-bearing. Measures 4 x 8 x 3mm, part number MR84. Has also seen use in the Loop 900 and its successor, the Loop 1080. It also appeared in the Duncan Hornet, as well as some yo-yos in Bandai’s HyperCluster series. It is similar in size to an E-sized bearing.

2 Likes

Odd that the wiki calls the ILYY/Oxy bearing size L. I’ve only ever heard it called “metric size C”.

1 Like

I’ve seen KMK’s called L in the past!

Thank you @MarkD !!! :smiley:

1 Like

Not to derail the thread but looking a little further the wiki says the E1NS uses a regular C bearing, not the metric. Is this correct @raytsh @crackout?

I believe that’s because they originally started out using the metric sized C and ended up switching over
to the standard size C

I think you mean that in the reverse order but yea that may be what happened.

All E1NS but the 2012 prototypes and the 2008 E1NS Pure use a metric 13x5x6 bearing, referred to as L-type.

2 Likes

All the Info for each model here.

http://ilyy.de/yoyos/e1ns

2 Likes