Show Off Your YoyoExpert Edition Throws!!

I always thought that the yye editions were some of the best looking yoyos especially the yye edition superstar

^. Chuck is tryin to get a Superstar, YYE Edition. If anyone has one to sell, PM chuck. I wonder why One Drop put gold on their YYE Edition Cascade. I wish it was just red and black with white or silver. :-. Itā€™s still nice but mismatch with the others.

I think the Dietz and the Albatross are my two favorites of the Y Y E editions as far as colorways go, they have this glowing purple shine when they spinā€¦ They both remind me of Dr. Pepper for some reasonā€¦

Dr. Pepper :D. Iā€™m trying to decide what to get now. Berserker does look awesome.

Yes! Looks just like mine!

Iā€™m sure you love it too Wildcat. Chuckā€¦I did it! You should too, it spins forever.

C3 Berserker

SPYY Radian

I have a question for you YYE edition experts: Is this Mutant DNA a YYE edition? Iā€™ve heard from someone it was, but Iā€™m not sureā€¦

^ Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™m not sure, but it seems to match. Chuck collects all yo-yos with combinaions of red, black, and white (or silver) in the colorway anyway.

That DNA looks so cozy sitting there on that fluffy carpet. Itā€™s a great photo. Thanks for posting it.

Oh man!!! I want A Mutant DNA, I didnā€™t know I had to HAVE a Mutant DNA, that is so cool, I have never run across that one beforeā€¦ Want to trade or sell it?? I donā€™t think it is a YYE Edition though, but I certainly could be wrongā€¦Totalartistā€¦ wow, you stepped up the game!!! I didnā€™t know this was a competition, haha, til just nowā€¦Yours looks nice, and I do take your word for itā€¦ I have to have one now!!!

Youā€™re welcome. Well if it counts its my only YYE edition thus far.

Yes you should want a Mutant DNA, they are really great yoyos!

Did you guys see that they are releasing a YYE Edition C3yoyodesign Token?Ā  They look awesome too, they have the logo, even the YYE Slogan written on there, and the colors are perfect.Ā  I have a blue/black but I have to have one of those babies.Ā  I want one today!!

Check the Link:

The Token is a great yoyo. I love mine!!! I had three now down to one but I will keep it. It is a great little throw and will look sick all YYEā€™d out!!!

good I wanted a token but I didnā€™t line the colorways

is there any more information on that bad boy im looking for a token badly i would so pick one of those up.

I contacted YoyoExpert. YYE will be getting the YYE Edition Tokens early next month, so they will be available soon. Save up folks.

YYE Edition Drop Bear!Ā  :o

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,50738.msg500431.html#msg500431

Looks nice, different from the most of the YYE Editions Iā€™ve seen.

From what I hear, YoyoExpert Edition One Drop YFactor and CLYW Avalanche will be available soon. YoyoExpert Edition C3 Tokens are available now. They look amazing! I will get mine in a few days and post a photo for you. YYE Edition Ten YoYo Drop Bear is available now too. I will be compiling a list of YYE Edition yo-yos available on the site and link them here very soon. That way, you can find them all in one place.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/1351842399933.jpg

as according to

Couple of XCubedā€™s

^^^^ That is libel to sent TA into shock!!!