Show Off Your Yoyo And Skills!

Take a video of your yoyo or skills and post it here!

2 Likes

I’ve dropped out of yoing for the past few months…but here’s a compilation of some of the stuff I captured on camera from months back :slight_smile:

How about you! Do you have any videos to share @annoyingorange12355?

14 Likes

Not really. I can only bind. I’m a beginner. What’s that yoyo you are using? My favorite is wide angle shutter even though I never tried it. Feels like I can land my trapezes better with it. I currently have a YYF Velocity Yoyo and I’m having fun with it.

3 Likes

Awesome, glad you’re having fun! :smiley:

Things get easier with time! You just got to stick with it and try not to get too discouraged.

It’d be awesome if you can get yourself a Wide Angle before too long! It’s a fantastic yoyo and would be a HUGE step up from the Velocity (though there’s certainly nothing wrong with the Velocity! It’s very good to start out with I think!!).

Hope to hear more from you as you continue in this awesome hobby!!

2 Likes

The one I start out with in the video was an insanely crazy gift given to me my good friend here on the forums @ryanmcg lol…still can’t believe he did this for me! :green_heart:
It’s a G2 Banshee SS

6 Likes

What an awesome gift. That’s a yo-yo on my to try list sometime.

3 Likes

I loved watching that again!

3 Likes

There is no “only” in yoyoing. You learned to bind? That’s 100% more than most of the world knows. Split bottom mount is your next mission along with Trapeze that you are now learning. Split bottom mount is an absolute must-learn.

3 Likes

How thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Btw my friend can do Maximum Overdrive and Spirit Bomb. He is really good. He is currently teaching me how to do a trapeze.

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHoiIqfBWF5/?igshid=fozbiusthvax

Here is a video of my playing the old school throws confluence . It is a really sorry version of Spencer Berrys enigma

7 Likes

Dude, you got a yoyo buddy? That rules! Learn as much as you can from him!

4 Likes

That was awesome and kudos for Jimi’s first appearance on the forum (that I know of anyway)!

2 Likes

He is the one who inspired me to get my own yo-yo. Btw is it possible to transform a 1a yo-yo into a 4a yo-yo just by taking out the string?

1 Like

My instincts want me to tell you yes and to record it but my heart cannot do it. You would need an off string yo-yo for this.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy ! More tricks in the works

2 Likes

Awesome video man!!

2 Likes

SO true! :smiley: Stand tall and be proud through every step of the journey! :smiley:

3 Likes

Much appreciated

1 Like

Filmed this quick bit a few months ago.

11 Likes