Show Off Your Playmaxx/Proyo

Rubber bee sounds painful to me

This just looks like a fun time. It’s like a Henry viper though right?

It’s a damn nightmare!

Yeah it’s a long story but it’s the troll on Henry’s viper from playmaxx but it takes viper shells, definitely a wild little yo!

2 Likes

Yeah, I recall Tom VdE noting that the only creature to outsmart a Viper was a Mongoose… There were some proto Playmaxx shells, but most of us just used Viper shells.

5 Likes

There are currently two mongooses on the auction site with their String Pilot shells.

Those are just for the shells if you look through the description.

2 Likes

Tbh, I didn’t care after I saw the prices. I was more interested in seeing a mongoose with shells. I treat most auction site stuff as looking thru a Time Machine.

The “Light Bronze” one should be renamed “Grandma’s second hand nicotine”, just my opinion.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: truth, I can’t believe the prices the dude has that stuff for!

After talking to him he throws it up that high bc someone may grab it but he has a low expectation of it selling

4 Likes

This puny organic bee is no match for my plastic fantastic Playmaxx Turbo Bumble Bee!

9 Likes

Love the basic bees

2 Likes

Saw that last month someone managed to sell some Duncan Dragonflys as Bee GTs for $60-120 eBay. The translucent Dragonflys can still be found for very low prices on occasion, so please don’t be fooled by someone swapping the caps out and trying to hustle you. Translucent orange, blue and green are Dragonfly colors. Translucent red is Dragonfly or Profire GT. They also sold a dark smoke one which is a Duncan Flamewing color.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I put some rare and hard to find ProYos up in my Dutch Auction including this Stunt Pilot with a red propeller!

I’m raising money for a research trip for my book on Tom Kuhn Yo-Yos.

3 Likes

Two tone 1998 Hyper Loop with glitter, Hello.

8 Likes

Modded Spr to fit any size bearing… but running a type C in the black ace, next to a stock ace

5 Likes