Show Off your MC’s! My Current MARKMONT Collection

shipment delayed - so i shall report back when I can confirm.

It was purple lol.

Got all the Markmont models I was hoping for through BST! Surprised more people are not talking about the Project 2. That thing is amazing (and i love undersized).

15 Likes

That mcmo in teal! I love it! I want it lol

3 Likes

Want to join this thread and introduce my Gray Mcmo and my Blacked out Mcmo, I do wish the black was more matte than glass like the inside of the cup. If anyone wants to trade lemme know hehehe

13 Likes

Nickel Markmont🤍

23 Likes

Only got one MMC, but i think it’s awesome!

19 Likes

Project 2 is more undersized and feels really solid. I’m not sure the specs but MCMO feels lighter and more floaty.

Edit: I thought you were talking about the og project 2. I took a long hiatus from yo-yoing I didn’t realize there was a Mark Mont Project 2 and I’ve never played one.

1 Like

Ooo I am very interested in hunting a OneDrop Project 2

1 Like

This is an MCMO, correct?

1 Like

No, it’s the markmont classic

2 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

MarkMont Next collection
Alu, Brass, Obsidian & Custom Spike

18 Likes

Nice looking collections!

I said some time ago that I don’t like my Magnum Opus. I threw it again the other day, and now I love it.

7 Likes

Can someone post here what the MM Project 2 is like? I have my eye on that one.

Markmont himself throws this yoyo in this colourway almost exclusively.

Edit: actually, a MMO.

1 Like

Wow Complete collection! Amazing😳

1 Like

There is a pretty good description here in the thread by @SR1 (Show Off your MC’s! My Current MARKMONT Collection - #26 by SR1) on how the Project 2 plays compared to other markmont-throws. I can definitely confirm that nostalgic flair. From what I have played, it feels like a blend of MCMO, OD Reboot and a heavy dose of OD Cascade - and I absolute love it. When I got mine, I played it for a week exclusively which never happend to me with an other throw. It’s not a performance beast but hard to but down.

3 Likes

It’s funny how yo-yo impressions can change over time. I think the MCMO is a masterpiece. It’s a fantastic design. I like the original MC too.

9 Likes

Custom polished with green domes. Inspired by the Egyption Scarab Beetle.

22 Likes