Should I get C3's Gaia, The Summit, or The Ringmaster first?

I’d say get the other 2 throws and leave the Summit. I tell you this because:

1.) you can have a good throw for string tricks and one for 5A

2.) if you where to get a Summit, there’s a possibility you will ding it, and anger the gods.

This. Especially 2. Don’t want to go around angering gods, now do we?

I think as long as I’m careful with the Summit it should be fine. I just wont do walk the dog on asphalt ;D

Well, if you decide to do 5A on a Summit, dings are almost unavoidable.

1 Like

I definitely won’t do that. I usually reserve 5A for much cheaper yoyos.

Your obviously leaning towards the Summit, just buy it, your gonna be happy with what you want most. Just buy that, get a Classic, upgrade the Classic, and slap a counterweight on it, Viola! A Plastic Version of the RingMaster, perfect for 5A :wink:

Yeah, I would just get the Summit. It’s a great throw, but never of the best you can get. To start both 4A and 5A,I would look for cheaper options, because both styles can easily damage your throws. You could always get a Surge and attach a counterweight for 5A,and a Go Big or Fiesta XX for 4A.

I say go for the Summit. Once you get it, all your doubts will be erased. It’s an amazing throw.

Like everyone is saying, get a summit. It won’t let you down… Although I’d get a surge instead of a classic for 5a. I prefer heavier throws for 5a.

Actually I already have a Surge. I mostly use it for string tricks. I use my freehand zero and my DMII for Counter-weight.

I’ll definitely get a Summit.

Oh I see… You’ll love the summit! I use a DM2 for 5a sometimes too :slight_smile:

Not being biased here, but I’d pick the Summit. Great back story and an amazing YoYo. Did I also mention Side Effects?

lolz he’s definitely doing it. The pull of awesome is just too strong!