SFyoyos X A-RT DK Release!

sfyoyos-a-return-tops-doorknob-1

The latest release from SFyoyos is a collaboration with A.RT – The Doorknob!

sfyoyos-a-return-tops-doorknob-2 sfyoyos-a-return-tops-doorknob-3

The Doorknob, or DK for short, is a collaboration between SFyoyos and A.RT. Did we say the already? It’s uh, shaped like a doorknob, which is why they named it doorknob, or DK for short… Anyway, these guys don’t really share too much info on their yo-yos, so we’ll honor that by doing the same. If you like doorknob shaped things you’ll probably love the Doorknob! (DK for short).

sfyoyos-a-return-tops-doorknob

NOTE: We only have ONE Golden Key edition DK (Doorknob for long). To keep things fair we’ll be holding a drawing for the opportunity to purchase this special edition on the YoYoEpert Forum HERE. We asked SF how limited the Golden Key edition is and they told us “it’s the most limited one by a good amount.” so… that sounds pretty limited!

RELEASING 9/28 @ 8PM EDT!

3 Likes

That fade! Dang nice. This throw rocks.

Plays two ways (semi / responsive and unresponsive) if you guys didn’t already know.

Price? Thanks

Says $100.00.

3 Likes

$100 // $110 for Unknown editions.

My review: this … this … is a yo-yo for people who like to play on nightmare mode. :hot_face:

It is suuuuper unforgiving because the string wants to roll off those oh so buttery smooth sides if you miss even a little.

That said, it still “spins gud” and it gets major points for uniqueness. Feels neat in the hand, and it is totally unlike any other yo-yo in pretty much … anyone’s … collection? I struggle to think of even a single other yo-yo with this shape?

It’s so weird to have a metal yoyo that doesn’t lay flat when you put it down on a table.

1 Like

There is something incredibly visually pleasing about its design. Definitely a unique throw!

Tyler Vienneau is also so next level in terms of smoothness on it - unreal:

4 Likes

Mmm, sounds sketchy.

The DK comes with two axles and two bearings. One set for unresponsive, one for responsive.

Without additional lube on the responsive half spec bearing the DK plays semi responsive. But you can easily get it fully responsive.

Super fun yoyo.

1 Like

Didn’t know that

I haven’t decided if I want to set my DK up responsive or not. Honestly it’s a weird shape even for a responsive. Imperial would have flatter “insides”.

It’s a weird shape, but I was pleasantly surprisingly with how stable and well balanced it felt. I would go unresponsive with it, but I’ve never tried it with a responsive setup. Can’t hurt to try both!

2 Likes