Hey guys, Here’s what I got:
- Modded YYF FAST 201 - Removed the starburst system and the caps, plays really well now. Gone
- Duncan Profly - No bearing, got rid of the wood one, it wasted too much strings.
- Duncan Profire - Perfect condition, no dings or scratches, plays amazing.
- Yotech Aerolite - Some dings and scratches that don’t affect play.
- Blazing Teens 2 Grey Fox - No dings, a few unfelt scratches from the factory, amazing yo.
- Auldey Maze Wheel - Perfect condition, no dings, no scratches, plays like a charm. Gone
I got a couple of counterweights I could throw in too.
I’ll post individual pics of the yoyos upon request
Here’s a little group pic: