selling plastic,metal,delrin, mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REPLY VIA PM

Silk- offer

Reshaped boltleg- 1 chip in the plastic. $15

Modded squirrel- schmooved and dual sili recessed, no bearing though. $20

Kickside-dyed and it has the mold marks and a few dings but plays very well. $12

Delrin noctu- man this right here hurts me to even mention this. I love this thing to death. Custom done by landon balk. It will take a great offer to get this. Has a small vibe but most custom made yoyos do. Plays very well. Offer

culater-scratches and scuffs. great player $35

nimbus-satined rims, had some dings. very faint vibe $35

for bundles pm me and I will get u a good deal. If u buy a bundle over $60. Ill include the silk for free!!!

prices are shipped. i only accept paypal and ONLY U.S BUYERS

Im also selling a one of a kind san diego charger themed john higby painting. Its 8x12 I believe. Its beautiful and I love it. Im looking for 55 shipped. That how much I payed at least that’s wat I want. It looks the same way as I got it.if u need pics pm me and ill get u some

I would totally buy it all if i had a spare 100 bucks, that is a steal. I want it so bad lol

Erm… don’t say I want it?

You wont believe it! About 30 minutes after i made that post I got paid…100 dollars. lol!! I will seriously consider this!

the culater and nimbus for 70shipped plus the free silk for buying both

Bump

How much would the delrin Noctu start at?

keep spinning

yokaiyo

dont hae it anymore just like most of the things in this thread

Then edit it out of the original post or move it to the archive.

I need that CUlater!!!

What would you like for that Nimbus?

guys this post is old i dont have almost none of these

Then delete or move to archive. I also see that you have another BST thread up here. Please try to keep our BST as clean as possible.