Seller feedback for @PROfessor

New as a seller on BST, and would appreciate any a feedback on your experience. Feel free to be 100% honest. Looking to build a reputation worthy of this community. Thanks everyone. Cheers.

Brad is the real deal! The condition was exactly as described every ding or mark was openly shown and discussed and there were no surprises on arrival. They play as described in our conversations and I am very happy with their performance. His packing was thorough, everything wrapped and well protected. The dude even threw in some string! I would buy/trade with him again. I hope all future buyers have the experience I did with Brad.

Just completed a transaction with Brad, don’t hesitate to do business with him! Communication was quick and easy, and the package was shipped out fast. Yoyos were packaged very neatly, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that he even threw in a free bundle of string. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Got a DownBeat 20/20 from @PROfessor. He was great to deal with. Provided extra pics and shipped promptly. Would definitely recommend. :star2:

Just got something myself and everything went smooth!

Got a Broken Hearts Top Deck from @PROfessor. Same great service as the previous purchase. Thank you very much.

Got 3 mint yoyos at a great price. Smooth transaction, swift shipping, and all in their boxes to boot. Great interaction all around.

Thank you all for the positive feedback. Means the world to me. Love that i I found my way back into yo-yos later in my life the way i have. Very proud to be a part of this community. Feels nice to try passing some of that positivity onto others. Much love to everyone out there

1 Like

Got suckered into buying another couple throws from brad and got a crazy deal to boot. Swift shipping and good communication as always