sell silicone by the bottle.

Much Gras man

Please use the thank you button for this next time. It cuts down on unneeded posts. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey buddy jim you should be giving mrcnja thx not apetrunk.

edit:oh and agree

He was thanking apetrunk for telling him to thank that way, probably.

Anyways, these things are easily findable in near any town, it isnā€™t an inconvenience. This thread isnā€™t really different from the other. And plusā€¦ Unless the yoyo is modded, just use pads if it strikes you so impossible to find the stuff.

okay, okay, okay, fine, whatever. The only reason I started this thread was just so that I could persuade YYE to sell silicone FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF OTHERS. Thatā€™s all.

I hope you realize how many Wal-marts are in the countryā€¦ besides we donā€™t need to give Andre more work, we can just as easily go to Wal-mart and get a small bottle of silicone, instead of Andre buying 100 each week and shipping them out to strangers. (He does the same with yoyos but thats different :slight_smile:

Yoyos are his specialty. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gluxon, shut up!

Haā€¦Haā€¦Haā€¦? If not, calm down and if you canā€™t say anything nice, donā€™t say anything at all.

no, no, no, apetrunk, your mistaking. I wasnā€™t trying to be mean. Gluxon is my friend in my personal life. We have an inside joke, so donā€™t think Iā€™m trying to be mean.

Ha ok just making sure. Haā€¦Haā€¦Haā€¦thenā€¦

Yeah, I understand. I know how you have to make sure everyoneā€™s being nice in the forums since your a moderator.

No? Iā€™ve been chosen as an eXpert. Iā€™m not a moderator.

This is just stupid, if you want silicone get off your butt and go to walmart or better yer an auto parts store. I cant imagine you dont have either of them within 20 minutes of you, plus do you really want to but sili online for say $6 and pay $5 shipping? I donā€™t

Andā€¦she was trollinā€™.

Iā€™m not trollinā€™! Iā€™m JM, you see? ;D

1. It is not the job ā€“ or responsibility of anyone here to correct or publicly announce any suspected violations of the Forum Rules. Please use the ā€œReport to Moderatorā€ function to present the issue to the moderators so that we can make the right decision in how to deal with it.

2. The best way to present a petition isnā€™t to bicker with each other.

KTHXBAI.

1 Like