See the new 2012 YYF Ones?

Looks like a blast surface and a shape redesign. Wonder how it will play.

8)

So Ben, since I just saw this on FB, does this mean the 2012ā€™s are in place now hereā€¦ since pointing to the starter pack?

we tested them out all summer on the birdhouse tour. They are available in Russia and Hong Kong as PRIME, and now are shipping to stores in the rest of the world as ONE.

Cool. Might have to pick ā€œOneā€ up. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a few left from my 6th gradeā€™s physics unit. theyā€™re so solid.

Are the 2011 versions being discontinued?

yes. we feel the new ones are of better quality, durability, precision and performance. The gap is designed to make the switch between half spec and spec bearing easier, the caps fit betterā€¦ we see no reason for carrying the older model.

Cool, now I have a discontinued model.

Is the axle same as the 2011 version? I think Im gonna have to get one of these :slight_smile:

So are the 2012 only available in the starter? If you order just the throw do you get the 2012 or 2011 (pick looks like the 2011) - if it is just in the starter - when will it be available single? Are the colors the same or new colors? Sorry for the onslaught of questions - I was literally just about to order 1 for one of my kids. Thanks.

We just started shipping the newer model. It will be available as just the yoyo (with upgrade bearing). You can ask the retailer what inventory they have, most retailers wonā€™t even notice the update and will just offer it as ONE. Red, Blue, Black, Green, White

We are updating pictures tomorrow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I knew I wasnā€™t crazy! The prime does exist

So looking at the video I see that extra ā€˜grooveā€™ - looks a bit like the Whip - not counting the caps - how similar and/or different are they? Iā€™m looking forward to picking one (or two) up. My daughter likes the idea of a white one!

Hey, what up ā€˜Unreleased yoyo from the Birdhouse Tour!ā€™ :]
I might buy one or two so my little brothers can have a throw for themselves XD

I really would like to pick one up they seem really nice

Just realized thereā€™s NO ORANGE??? whatā€™s up with that?

Speaking of colors - any chance we might see the ONE in the NEON colors?

No one bought orange ones :frowning:

White isnā€™t available in Europe for the same reason.

Ben, if you could only nail these down in Plaid :smiley: