Search Result Sorting

I don’t know if there’s a way to do it, and I’m just missing it, but would it be possible to have sorting options in search results. When I do a BST search it pulls with the dates out of order due to being sorted by relevance. I’d prefer to be able to sort by date of most recent post.

As an aside, this may help with old BST threads being dredged up. ;D

Before you do your search, click “Advanced Search” and you will see more options, including sorting options.

Thanks, I looked for an advanced search but couldn’t find it. Don’t know why. :frowning: I’ll check tomorrow when I’m able to look at it on a normal screen. (Posting from my blackberry, do the sight doesn’t show up the same.)

Make sure you click the search button to go to the search page, not just use the search bar at the top of the screen.

1 Like

smacks own forehead that’s why I couldn’t find it…mumbles “Can’t believe I did that, I’m such a genius”

Thanks Apetrunk.

EDIT: I found it, and feel very “DUH” about it… I blame sleep deprivation…>_< lol

Haha it happens to the best of us.

Always a great excuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like to think so, it’s a catch all for pretty much everything.

Wife: Did you mow the lawn?
Me: Sorry honey, I was so tired… I just forgot all about it.

While it doesn’t actually get me out of trouble, at least I have some sort of response. lol