Scratch that.... What's the best bearing for a chief?

Whoa! I haven’t seen a post from you since I first came here! Welcome back!

SAMAD COME BACK WE LOVE YOU

Bearings are subjective, there is no best. That being said I prefer a standard, flat 10-Ball.

Concaves make the yoyo play heavier. Just save monry, ignore the hype, and get a flat size c yye bearing. It is just as good as anything else

I tend to prefer CTs in al my clyw. Like many, I wasn’t a fan of them before, but they just feel right in my clyws. With that being said, I wouldn’t go out of my way to get a CT… Stock bearings ftw. ;]

I’m personally (and I think person opinion is the biggest factor when you ask a what’s best with what) finding that most of this is very subjective from person to person. That being said, I’ve came to find most bearings will generally play very well and almost similarly with the right cleaning and maintenance. What I will recommend however is the terrapin dry lube, applied correctly is giving me nice long, smooth, and quiet throws without retracting from my binds! That being said, I also enjoy the kk bearings, but that’s again a personal preference, as my throws aren’t the best in the world yet an it helps a bit to even things out which will probably just make me lazy in the long run :-p