Scooters

Hey guys. So a while back i started to get into scootering, as in tricks and stuff. The only reason i don’t still is that I had a really cruddy scooter. So my question is what is a good scooter manufacturer and what are their good models. I was looking at the ultra pro by razor and thought that there are most likely other brands with better rides. Again, what do you like, recomend or have?

Micro has some awesome stuff but its a bit pricy!

My little bro and his friend are getting better at scooter tricks and they both had ultra pros and they are really good scooters!!!

absolutely!

So glad I found this thread cus I scooter! Sorry for a late post…

If you are getting back into scootering I’d have to reccomend the black label by razor. Razor makes some pretty good scooters if you are a beginner to be honest.

If you have expirience, get a District Complete, anything by district is amazing. Maybe also an MGP Ninja…

I have the razor ultra pro xx. I have had to do quite a bit of work on the headset, but it barspins pretty well none the less. I have also looked at a ninja, but i don’t have the funds.

I used to scooter, I remember really liking District!

District is great for the price and Lucky has completes now. Also, don’t have a MGP please. Heavy and bad. I highly prefer you build a custom one

support tilt and sky high

So what scoot would you suggest from district?

Was going to say that i had a Yamaha Aerox once, but then…

but then those jokes got old?

any complete set up

I can’t seem to find many completes anywhere I look. Is there a good website that you would suggest, cause the one I tried only had 2 completes from district.

district v4 complete

but seriously BUILD YOUR OWN SCOOTER

ooh, scooter thread.

But like Liz said, a custom built will beat out any complete out there. More expensive, but will probably last longer and ride better.

Shout out to those $500 setups, lol.

Thats the problem, I don’t have $500 to spend on a scooter.

I love scooters too! :slight_smile: Right now I have the old Razor Pro Model. I’m looking at getting a new one too, but for less than $150. I was thinking the Pro XXX or Black Label 4.0. Anyone try these?

wow go away i hate you

but if anyone wants a sick sweet setup, i’m selling mine for $400

or get one here http://www.acesneightsscooters.com/Complete-CUSTOM-Scooters_c8.htm
they’re decent

Them black label 4.0 look nice.