Scooters

And MGP isn’t that Heavy anymore now that they flute their decks…

And really If you have the money just custom build your scoot.

Phoenix parts are probably best…

phoenix is too expensive and unless you’re a pro don’t get their parts

get a district deck, district bars if you dont care about your scoot’s appearance or proto t bars, tilt scs, tilt fork, proto wheels

word up

T bars are too weak assuming that we are all Teenagers. District is good too, I agree, but Phoenix isn’t much more expensive that District anyways.

But anyways, just buy a Lucky Complete Scoot. I’ve never ridden anything better than Lucky besides Phoenix, but they’re too expensive for a complete. Also I like the Razor Black Label

proto reTro bars are super strong what are you talking about…

the mainstream brands aren’t that great and a district deck is only about $90 whilst a phoenix can cost more than $200. lucky isn’t that great FYI.

seriously, buy TILT products. you won’t need to replace them for a hella long time unless you shred super hard. like matt mckeen hard. if you want the ultimate (least expensive) complete:

proto retro t bars
tilt SCS
tilt legacy fork
district v2 OR phoenix reventon if you got the cash
any headset (i prefer envy battle)
proto grippers/sliders depending on what you ride w/ spacers and bones red
grips (i use delarosas) and grip tape of your choice

I’m riding a Lucky Lately and Love it. But then again, we all like different things so its not worth arguing about. In the end, just ride different stuff and mix and match till you find something just right.

Ive always like lucky, phoenix and Slamm

But to each his own, so I have respect for whatever set up you like and support whatever you ride.

Then Again, I skate, ride BMX, and scoot so just ride and have fun :wink:

I scooter.! I have my own made scooter though. I got different pieces from different scooters but I havent rode it in a while…

What kinds of Parts you got set up? I’m now interested…