Scaliryan5 Feedback

Do not buy from this seller. Both me and @Xwtb bought from him and we haven’t heard from him or got our yo-yos at all since we did. If you value your hard earned money at all, stay away from this seller.

6 Likes

Whether or not he is a scammer is still pending. If you have the time, means, or evidence, please help us with figuring it out. Dm me or one of the admins please.

3 Likes

EVERYONE PLEASE Save your money and buy from another seller.

3 Likes

a member of our group had something similar happen… i was wary when he posted here as i recognized the name.

our member stayed on him, daily, until he finally shipped about 9 days later (in a bubble mailer, does this sound familiar anyone?)… he has multiple facebook accounts too…

hope this helps :grin:

5 Likes

I have sold to him in the past, and he was a great buyer. I can not speak on behalf of him as a seller. Just thought I’d add :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.

2 Likes

Paypal G&S is your friend…

6 Likes

Yeah… learned that a little too late. I’ll be using it from now on.

1 Like

i tried to warn you guys about this guy… and you all laughed at me… ‘a bubble mailer doesn’t mean he’s a scammer’… ok, but, the other signs?

i said pin a ‘goods and services’ warning on top of the BST section because the topic comes up almost weekly and it gets ignored. friends that are TRYING to lookout for each other (NOT be a new bible swingin’ a$$hole) are also your friends.

can we try this again, please? i’m NOT doing this for me. i’m doing this for the community and YYE… the same people that have done nice things for me…

no more bst commentary from me for awhile… closes bible.

8 Likes

Thank you. We all do appreciate you thoughts/warnings and in no way am (I at least) trying to cut you down.

1 Like

i know you are not… thanks bud :heart:

4 Likes

I had bought from him also. Was hard to get ahold of him and all. But, I did get my yo-yos. He lives in AZ like I do so I was able to meet up with him so that helped. Hope it works out in the end for you guys.

2 Likes

If you know him personally maybe you can reach out and ask what’s going on here? That is if you’re comfortable doing that anyways. Could be helpful in getting this sorted out. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

yes please. if you could do that it would mean a lot.

Well, I just tried to text him, and I guess he has me blocked for whatever reason. Doesn’t help him I’ll admit.

What did you guys buy from him? Curious as to if he double sold maybe?

1 Like

two boosts

that’s the truth.

its official. hes a scammer. admins, please ban him.