SBL! – EP 012 – Duncan Mayhem!

http://www.stringburnlive.com/SBL-Logo.jpg

That’s right friends and significant others, String Burn LIVE! is back for another exciting episode full of mirth and frivolity and of course Mayhem!

This episode will be Duncan centric with The Duncan Tour in studio, Nate Sutter will be teaching a yo-yo trick, James and Emile will be talking about the tour itself and then Sean and I will be reviewing and then GIVING AWAY a Duncan Mayhem!!!

In order to accommodate the Duncan Tours busy schedule, we will actually be starting 15 minutes earlier than our normal start time.

Be sure to join us tomorrow at
10:45 am Eastern
9:45 am Central
8:45 am Mountain
7:45 am Pacific

This is going to be an awesome show.

www.stringburnlive.com/live

Love,
Josh

1 Like

Doh! I forgot to mention, if you have questions for String Burn LIVE! or for the Duncan Tour, please call us at 210-STBURNL (210-782-8765) or email us at stringburnlive@gmail.com

Awesome, can’t wait.

YAY! I love SBL! Won’t miss it.

this is the first time i’m watching it how do you win the mayhem??

They will ask a trivia question on the show, and you have to send the answer in the subject line of the e-mail to stringburnlive@gmail.com. Correct answers are compiled and randomly chosen, if you win, they will announce your name on the show, and you send them your info. Watch an episode to get a feel for what goes on.

Thanks SR!

String Burn LIVE! starts in 2 hours and 45 minutes!

Are ya pumped?!?!?!

www.stringburnlive.com/live

Starts in a few minutes now!

Awesome.

Best Yoyo Day ever I hope, SBL, Duncan tour, and YoYo Club :slight_smile:

Weird, it’s not coming on… it stopped awhile ago while on air and now they are off air. I’ll let you guys know when it comes back on, it’s a really awesome show, wouldn’t want you guys to miss it.

EDIT- It’s working now… go watch it, lol.

Eh, I was asleep :stuck_out_tongue:

i rick rolled sbl lol they played my voice mail. anyone know who won?

HAHAHA!

For those that missed it, the show is now posted with show notes!

http://www.stringburnlive.com/2009/09/12/duncan-mayhem-episode-012.html

1 Like