SB Bassalope

Hey guys, i have a small bearing bassalope and while i was playig with it one of the sili pads came off. Now, my bassalope vibes like crazy even when i do a trapeze what can i do to fix it?

Take the entire yo-yo apart. Unscrew it; take the bearing out; remove the string. Can you see anything wrong with the string? If so, then change it. Take a look at the bearing. Does it spin freely outside of the yo-yo? If not, clean and lube it. Take a look at the pads. Do they have any rough spots or bumps on them? If so, change them. Look at the bearing seat. Does it have any gunk or debris in it? Clean it out with a toothpick and a cotton swab. Do the pads touch the bearing or extend into the bearing seat? Take a look at the axle. Is it bent? Was the Bassalope tuned before? The axle might have been loosened from it’s hole and de-tuned the yo-yo.

you say a sili pad came out? yikes… im not sure, but i bet you can replace it. throw it down. if it vibes, then lighly bush your finger against it until the vibe stopps. it it starts up agian, its the yoyo, if not, its your throw.

Mine came with 3 other pads in the box.