Saying hello with a video

For my first post I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and post a video for you all.

My name is Spencer, I’m 25, married, and my wife is 5 months along with our first child! I’ve been yoyoing as much as I can in my spare time for about 5 months now. I’m at a beginner/intermediate level, probably more towards intermediate. Always willing to listen and learn if you have any tips, advice, or constructive criticism.

I through together a quick video of a few tricks I’ve been working on lately. Nothing fancy but I hope you all enjoy!

and here’s a link as well : http://youtu.be/valBM7d9RKY?list=UU-fYJvRz48KQ9lA8vbfN4Gw

nice man and Welcome, i love all the GT tricks…that one at 1:15 is on my to learn list.

Great vid! You’ve only been doing this for 5 months? Dang, can’t wait to see you in a couple of years ;D great job dude!

Thank you! I’ve been seriously yoyoing for 5 months, I did pick up some kind of yoyojam from a garage sale about 9 or 10 months ago, used it here and there, learned some basics, but the past few months I’ve been throwing every spare minute I have.