SanFransico Yoyo Trip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UbP8ZXhcNw
I was visting my uncle in Sanfransico and filmed :D.

SO BEAST!!! i love that vid! my new fav of yours

1 Like

beastly.

1 Like

good job dude

Nice video, good tricks. Liked the shot at 1:48 with you in front of the bridge. Would have been better if I could have seen your face though… lol.

didnt have enough room i was in my uncles office

No, I was talking about your hair… lol

nice!!! that is your best vid!!! i went on vacation to but to michigan. paw paw lake.

Your hair is … :o

looks good. keep it up!

wow that was awesome. you should get a haircut tho. You cant even see your face. I had long hair but its so much easier and less annoying if you get it cut short IMO. Do whatever you want. Great vid tho

Great video but one tip…Try to make your tricks SMOOTHER.It looks really choppy, like your just shoot your arms up to land it on the string…kinda wierd.but great scenery and tricks.Loved it

great vid! song?

^^ your one to talk about choppy
^ the song is Lisztomania by Phoenix

1 Like

Always looking for a fight? :o >:(

Im talking about choppy?your so cocky dude.my tricks in most my vids are nice and smooth.,except riding solo that was just a horrible vid on my part.But yeah dude if you watch this vid its just gives me a headache over how you dont try to smoothen out your tricks.But your new video yoyo rave is sweet.Just work on smoothness.

[quote=“djho57,post:15,topic:16917”]

Always looking for a fight? :o >:(
[/quoteahah yes he is.LoL

[quote=“Yoyolunatic,post:16,topic:16917”]
Im talking about choppy?your so cocky dude.my tricks in most my vids are nice and smooth.,except riding solo that was just a horrible vid on my part.But yeah dude if you watch this vid its just gives me a headache over how you dont try to smoothen out your tricks.But your new video yoyo rave is sweet.Just work on smoothness.

Dude don’t get in a fight bu Buddha is kinda right not trying to choose sides but yeah you are pretty choppy.

wait me?or him?have you seen my new vid?

which vid yoyolunatic.

i was giving you a tip and then you tried to start something but just drop it what are you 8? please stop it.

Moderator:could you please clean this up but not the bumps