Sanding HELP!!!

Need help!!! ???

Hi guys, Im done doing chemical stripping of my yoyo to raw and now some edges are quite rough. I want to sand some parts of it that are rough.

Does doing this makes my yoyo good or worst? Or it can affect the play? ???

Thanks in advance!! :slight_smile:

is it painted or anodized?

Sorry for that… It was anodized.

Liquid sosa may be a bit strong for just removing anodize… PM me for instructions.

PM Sent!! ;D ;D

I used Greased Lightning Super strength and it worked really good

He has already removed the ano right?

Sanding pretty much won’t effect play if you do it right.

You need to do both sides about the same amount.

The only play problems if done wrong will be vibe.

Yoyospirit can help you. All you need to do is spin it on a drill and get some high grit sandpaper and put it down on one side for a few seconds, switch halves and repeat ending on the opposite halve you started with, until its smooth to your liking.

How to sand properly? Any tutorials there? :smiley: ;D

Yes, I just said it>All you need to do is spin it on a drill and get some high grit sandpaper and put it down on one side for a few seconds, switch halves and repeat ending on the opposite halve you started with, until its smooth to your liking.

Actually, no. Start with a lower grit, and work your way up to higher grits. Also it should take at least 3-4 minutes with each grit, and longer with the original one. You will find it very hard to get in certain places, like small groves or rounded parts. Sometimes the metal will be exposed, but you just can’t get the ano off unless you take 10 minutes with the low grit going at it. Like I said then just do a few minutes with the higher grits, 5 or so with the highest grit to make sure you get it good, then a few minutes with 0000 grit steel wool.