SALES ARE OVER! please close!

Decade is $75 few fingerprints, no marks or scratches with box and pin. (AVAILABLE)

Fallen Angel is $65 no marks or scratches, but a few fingerprints with box.

Damian Puckett Duality is $85 No marks or scratches, few fingerprints, with bag.

GWAY Saboteur $35 clean, no marks or scratches with box.

Pyro first release $70, couple of pinpricks, one sticker missing. #313 no box. (Message if you’d like to see all marks) LAST SOLD

TAKE ALL ABOVE FOR $300

Mowl Q $55 Clean, no marks or scratches with original packaging. SOLD SOLD SOLD

G2 life is $120 no box, but clean, no marks. SOLD SOLD SOLD

CU Later $60, SOLD SOLD SOLD

One Drop Overture $50 clean, no marks or scratches, no box. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Add $5 dollars for shipping.

Conus only.

6 Likes

That Life is nice.

2 Likes

Yeh, dats why I wanted it in the first place, but it doesn’t get enough play and while it would be nice to keep it in collection, there’s some stuff I wanna buy.

Like in ear monitors : ) and tea, lots of tea.

3 Likes

Ohhh. What in ears do you want? I drive my solaris daily and the S8 on occasions.

1 Like

A friend who’s into IEM’s and headphones recommended me the Linsoul 7Hz Salnotes Zero, or the Moondrop chu’s and I’m going to try out both at some point in time, first the Linsoul’s because I really like the look of the light blues, and later on I’ll try out a pair of the Chu’s.

I really appreciate value and quality and for 20 bucks I mean, why not right?

1 Like

Just be careful. It’s a mighty slippery slope. I can say Moondrop is superb in their bang to buck ratio.

4 Likes

I think you should check out the KZ ZEX Pro (aka CRN) while you’re at it as well.

2 Likes

I am a poor boy looking to save money, so that’s why I’m just dipping my toes in at 20 dollars for now. I’ve already got a good set of headphones which are the Fostex T50RP, and just wanted to try something inexpensive out first before I start really getting into IEM’s.

Also, no joke, I’m literally watching a review of the 7Hz Timeless from Crinacle+ like right now.

I’ll definitely check out the Zex too!

3 Likes

I see. For some reason I thought the Salnotes Zero was a few hundred bucks which is why I recommended a Timeless.

Glad that you’re watching Crinacle, he’s like the best resource when it comes to all things IEMs and headphones. He was consulted on Salnotes Zero as well, so it might be tuned to his preferences of neutral with sub bass boost.

The ZEX Pro or CRN is tuned by him as well so it’s definitely a worthy purchase if you like his sound signature.

2 Likes

Yeh, I’ll totally check em out, looks like I got three IEM’s to try out, which is gonna be fun!

3 Likes

ZEX are no joke. Crazy good for the price.

2 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Skip the chu and pick up the 7hz zero, same price but you get a detachable cable and a slightly more refined tuning.

The timeless are probably my go to atm. Great iems

Also extra bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump for the people getting home who’s first thought may be, “man, I wanna buy that guys yoyo.” While looking at my thread.

3 Likes

Your photos are pretty nice !

tenks! I need to do a little dusting when I use the black background cause it’s starting to annoy me when I look back at the photos.

1 Like

You know what’s nice on a cold winter day? A nice warm package of my yoyos on your doorstep.

2 Likes

PRICE UPDATE 10 dollars off everything.

1 Like

You know what’s the best part of waking up?

My yoyo’s in your cup.

2 Likes