Sale event

Does anyone know when the next yo-yo expert sale event will be??? I know of the Black Friday / cyber Monday and the national yo-yo day sale. Are there any others. Thanks

2 Likes

Yoyoexpert could do a sale event in January to get rid of the stock not sold during Christmas. Here in my country, there is always the January sales season. Just an idea. I also want to buy something… :grinning:

2 Likes

Just so you guys know yye only does deals on day of holidays if they do one at all.

I wouldn’t bet on a get rid of inventory event for a company as strong as andres with merchandise available sometimes years old.

4 Likes

National YoYo day (6/6) is the next one that comes to mind, after that there’s July 4 and then Black Friday; those are the big YYE sales iirc.

Searching for in:title sale @AndreBoulay I found the following sales announcements

2021:

• National YoYo Day
  • Fourth of July
  • Labor Day
  • Halloween
  • Black Friday

• National YoYo Day
  • Fourth of July
  • Halloween
  • Black Friday

• National YoYo Day
  • Fourth of July
  • Halloween
  • Black Friday

So I think those four (yo-yo day, 4th, Halloween, Black Friday) are the core sales events of the year for YYE

12 Likes

Black Friday to Christmas and May 1 to June 6 are always murder on my yoyo budget. There’s always so much stuff dropping, sales, BST things coming up as others try to make room in their yoyo budget.
Who am I kidding? Every month is hard on my yoyo budget.

4 Likes