Saber Trick by YJYOYO! - Throwback 3d Printed YoYo!

SaberTrick_Feature

Today we are throwing it back to the 90’s releasing the YJYOYO Saber Trick!

The Saber Trick yoyo revives the nostalgic feel of 90’s era yoyo tricks, particularly popularized by the Saber Raider during the yo-yo boom of 1997-2000, especially in Japan.

Red-Seoul-Edition-Saber-Trick Red-Seoul-Edition-Saber-Trick-02 Red-Seoul-Edition-Saber-Trick-03

Now, over 20 years later, YJYOYO’s Saber Trick, inspired by the simplicity and charm of old-school yo-yos, offers a 3D printed model with modern metal construction internals, meticulously designed to replicate the original feel and performance. With the option to switch to a size C bearing for bind response, it offers enthusiasts a chance to relive the glory days of yoyoing with the tools of the past and the skills of today.

5 Likes

is the axle 3d printed as well?

1 Like

with modern metal construction internals

Updated Raider!?!?!?

1 Like

I’d try this just to experience this style throw with a narrow C in it. Gotta feel pretty different I imagine. But at that price too!! I really do love the Saber Raider. 56 grams is coming in a lot heavier too.

the internals are interesting is all. the lower part looks like it could be 3d printed with maybe a sets screw running through it. hard to tell in the picture but looks like a fun yoyo.

1 Like

3D-printed Saber Raider w/ modern internals (originals were starburst and size E bearing)

2 Likes

Man if this had a Saber Raider bearing and Freehand One pads I would be all over it.