RSO Titanium BOWL - Unknown Udon Edition! Raffle winners announced!

Pick me
Plz

Iā€™d like a chance, thanks!

Me pls

Sure, why not. Entering.

Iā€™ll join

Also in

Tossing my name in the hat. Missed the other releases.

I would very much enjoy a chance at one of these please!

Im lost. Iā€™ve gone to find myself. If I return before I get back please ask me to wait.

2 Likes

Such a nice throw my favorite of all the bowls.

Why not try, Iā€™m in.

Is this the line for pizza? Im inā€¦

5 Likes

I would enjoy a new yoyo

I have this bright ideašŸ¤”. Hey, it happens now and thenā€¦ or at least now>

Here is the thought> >>> On Monday a few names will be picked out of a hat and those people will get the opportunity to buy an Unknown Udon.

What inspired this suggestion is how many guys dropped into this thread that either never posted before or havenā€™t posted in some time.

I have no way of drawing a conclusion that everybody throwing their hat into the ring are totally serious they will/would actually buy one if they are chosen?

Kinda like everybody says, ā€˜Hey, I would just out of a planeā€™ And then when they are standing in front of the open hatch and somebody says, ā€˜Jumpā€™! <They step back and sit down.

Butā€¦ All the guys jumping into this sounds like Elvin should make moreā€¦ Maybe another 20/25?

ā€¦How many of you guys would actually be on board to get an Unknown Udon if Elvin was inspired enough by this ā€˜Heavy interestā€™ to actually have another batch made?

Soā€¦ After the Lucky Few get picked to buy the Udons, how many of you guys would step up to be on a ā€˜Count me in if you make more Unknown Udons listā€™?

Elvin operates on his own Calendar and pretty much has things planned and committed long in advance.

But, if enough of you want to Pony up for an Udon, perhaps Elvin ā€˜will decide to make it happenā€™.

Any thoughts?

8 Likes

Iā€™ll be in

CONSIDER THIS AN ENTRY PLEASE

like the doombotā€¦

myself, iā€™ll prototype repeatedly to get it right, but you come to a point of diminishing returns. when your mission has been fulfilled, why go to the moon twiceā€¦ especially if, at this time, economically, you financially net negativeā€¦

not every journey is a profitable one, but not every mission is for profit.

sucess is measured by the series of accomplishments, not by an individualsā€™ judgements of another at points in timeā€¦

i see a competitive field on the horizon, and not dominated by the experience of the past 20 years

CONSIDER THIS AN ENTRY PLEASE

4 Likes

Adding my Name in the hat.

3 Likes

I have sold a kidney; add me to the drawing.

4 Likes

Throwing my name in the hat.

Iā€™m In, Mencamagik