Rockstar Feedback

Just got my gulch from @rockstar arrived well packed and fast shipping! Thanks dude! Don’t hesitate to trade with this rad dude!

1 Like

Just completed my first trade with @rockstar and it could not have gone smoother! Great communication, fast shipping w/ tracking, and an awesome yoyo to boot. Thanks, Rock!

3 Likes

Completed a trade with @rockstar and it went very well. It was package well and came as describe. Would definitely trade with again!

1 Like

@rockstar
Very trustworthy, sent me a throw and everything was smooth. Super nice guy!!

1 Like

Absolutely a pleasure to transact with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just completed a trade with Rock. Everything was super smooth and I would easily trade with again. Packed safely and yo was as described.

Thanks for the Goji @rockstar !!

1 Like

Had a good experience with Rockstar he went out of his way to make sure I was happy, and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again. A+ seller!

1 Like

My trade with @rockstar was just completed. Package was sent out promptly and packed very nicely. Yoyo exactly as described/ depicted in photos. Would trade with him again.

3 Likes

Had an excellent trade with Rockstar, and would never hesitate to trade or buy in the future. Glad he liked the yo-yo I sent as well.

2 Likes

His name says it all, he is a Rockstar! Bought three throws from him all packaged as if he were sending to himself, great communication, shipped quickly & more than fair on price. Great transaction, I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

2 Likes

Bought a Q from @rockstar and it was as -described and packaged well. Thanks!

1 Like

Rock helped me get an exmachina back excellent condition great price!!! Thanks @rockstar

2 Likes

Trade went good as always quick shipping even though there was a mix up on my end he still shipped first! Very patient and easy to work with!!

1 Like

Just got a sweet purple Hummingbird in a trade with @rockstar . Got here safe and fast! Would definitely do it again!

1 Like

Another A+ for @rockstar ! Fast shipping, excellent comms - item exactly as described! Would buy from again!

Just completed a trade with @rockstar Was a pleasure to talk with and packaged the throw well. Would do business with him again! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind feedback @Culex