Review of the Yoyojam Kickside by Mi

loved the review… to bad my kickside is broken lol. on’t try to help me fix it, the hub is punched out.

…How you managed to do that to your Kickside is beyond me. In my experience, they are virtually indestructable. haha.

Nice and thorough as I believe reviews should be.

As one other suggestion, since you briefly mentioned simple mods that can be done to improve performance, in my experience a satin finish will improve grinds even further on a celcon yo-yo and it only takes a couple minutes to do by hand, so that may be a topic to include in future reviews. I understand how you would omit this from the review if you didn’t find it necessary to personally add the satin finish to this one, but I was just thinking along the lines of a go-big-or-go-home type of mentality, which the rest of this review seems to reinforce.

Nice job though, fun read. Looking forward to more.

You are right, however, I gear my guides towards the average consumer, and would rather not be blamed for someone incorrectly satining their yoyo or someone deciding to do it to an anodized metal and coming here blaming me for it so I could add it if the appropriate precautionary disclaimers are included.

Though just for the record, I do not feel it necessary.

I think I’m going to have to get my hands on another Kickside so I can have one double sili’d and the other I’m going to sand down the starburst and single pad recess it. Hmmmmmmm, I see a project coming on ;D

Yummy yummy Mike. Do I smell a present for Mi? ;D

Only if you are a good girl and no more arguing w/ me about response setups!!! :smiley:

W/O a lathe, I’m not sure how I’m going to pull this off but if I can find a way to spin it under my press, I think this will turn out nice. :wink:

That sounds like a must have. Pink single sticker recess Kickside with flush starburst sounds like an awesome addition to my collection :3 Do ittttt~

I have an idea, its going to take time for me to set it up, but I think it will work. We will see…in time :wink:

Funny, mine just arrived at my house TODAY.

Time is ticking and its slipping away, and I’ve been waiting for it all of my life~ Sings

Is that Phil Collins? :smiley:

I hate pop music but this girl has an AWESOME set of pipes!!!

Too bad she sings bad music with them.
Back on topic though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if any colors other than the ones available were made, like Spingear specials. I noticed Kickgirl 1 and 2 but I didnt see any special colors with them. I suppose I can just buy whit ones and dye them whatever…