Reverse Hook Help

Could someone give me a link to or an example of a reverse 2.0 hook? A slow-mo or breakdown would be great. I can do a reverse 1.0 hook just fine, but I can’t quite wrap my mind around anything bigger than that.

4 Likes

Anyone?

1 Like

I don’t think there’s too many very advanced players on these forums, you’d probably have the most luck on Facebook. Reddit would probably be better too.

Anyway, can you do a regular 2.0? I never practiced the 2.0+ whips much when they became popular but I can do a regular 2.0, can’t really do the reverse cuz I never practiced it but I understand how it works. I could probably get it if I practiced a little bit :thinking:

Put the yoyo on a table or something and try the whip to understand how it actually works. That’s how I come to understand and learn a lot of whip tricks

1 Like

Yeah, I can do a 2.0 (and 2.5 and 3.0). It’s part of the reason why I want to learn reverse hooks. And thanks for the tips, I will also look into the Facebook and Reddit pages. I tried joining the Facebook BST and Talk, but they haven’t accepted my request…:thinking: